A simple menu to enable, disable and access options of extensions in 1-click.
– Enable/disable an extension in 1-click
– Access options of an extension in 1-click
– Uninstall an extension in 1-click
– A handy search box that you can use to quickly find the extension you need to turn on or off.
– No Ads
– Simple, fast, and no background scripts
– Keep your browser fast by disabling extensions that you won’t use right away with just 1-click.
For bugs, feedback, and suggestions, write to [email protected]
Very cool because it remembers the extension I activated/deactivated when reinstalled on a new computer! But I did prefer Context (now removed from the store) because it had categories/profiles. If you have hundred of extensions that you need to activate depending on the context (work emails, video editions, etc…) it’s not so easy than with Context. Or a good workaround could be to save a list of extension that I could reinstall depending on my activity and the context.
achei ótima extensão, mas quando clicar em habilitar extensão não deveria encolher o menu! [deveria continuar mostrando a próxima extensão a habilitar] é muito chato isso…!
This is an exact copy of a the more popular extension called “One Click Extension Manager”
Well, it’s not an exact copy but an “ugly copy”
A great extension for Chrome. Simple, convenient and works well.
Exactly what I was after.. actually much better! Thank you Milan.
excellent lightweight extension manager
too simplistic UI. add a «recent» list at least. and some «favourites» list — for extensions that user turns on/off frequently.
and please, don’t move items to the end of list immediately after I’ve enabled/disabled it! UI must give to user the ability to undo his actions.