The original Amazon FBA research tool is even better, with new and improved interface, faster data and more accurate results! Stay ahead of your competition by finding amazing Amazon products that turn into high profit cash machines for any ECOM store!
Amazon and FBA product research made easy. Extract rank, sales volume, estimated revenue and more without entering the product page.
Find, validate and source new products with ASINspector PRO! New sellers to professionals rely on ASINspector to run their eCommerce businesses. Your Amazon FBA research is even easier, and faster, now that you can quickly identify which products will make you the most money, and which will not!
We currently support Amazon marketplaces in the United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico and Spain.
Plus, by saving you hundreds of hours on product research you can get more profitable products selling sooner, and faster!
ASINspector features include…
• INSTANT sales data trends like price history and sales rank over time
• Know EXACTLY where to source competing products
• Uncover highly profitable products customers love that you never would have thought of
• Discover unique product ideas on Amazon™ that can be sourced from AliExpress for arbitration or private label testing
• Research and source good products quickly and easily, before wasting your time and money on products that don’t sell
• Gain an unfair advantage over the competition
• Search Amazon directly by clicking the ASINspector gear ICON and using the keyword drop down search
• Quickly authenticate your identity using Facebook or Google for genuine security of your license
• and so much more!
Learn more about our full suite of Amazon professional seller trainings and Academy at ASINspector.com
By using this extension, you agree to ASINspectors Terms & Conditions available at https://asinspector.com/terms-of-service/
This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout