With Capti browser extension you can: listen to web articles, format web page text to make it easier to read, and to save content to Capti cloud. Access your content later from Capti web and iOS apps.
Capti will improve your productivity and make your reading more enjoyable. A great tool for teachers, students, language learners, commuters, busy professionals, retirees, people with dyslexia or other learning disabilities, and many more.
– Capti is a great way to support a diverse classroom and personalize reading for all students across all subjects.
– Capti supports vision loss, dyslexia, ADHD, motor impairments, etc.
– Capti improves English listening and reading skills, helps build vocabulary
– Capti helps keep up with reading by listening on the go and at your leisure.
– Developed with the help of National Science Foundation, National Institute of Health, Department of Education
– EdTech Digest: “Best Special Needs Solution of 2017”
– Slant: #1 in “Best Text to Speech Software” lists for Mac, Windows, and iOS
“Capti does a magical job on processing and OCR on images! Quick smartphone photos become clean and ready to read. Very well done! Kudos to you!” – School Psychologist: Sy Balsen
“Capti just a teacher’s dream! It is replacing at least 5 apps we are using now.” – AT Professional: Cynthia Reilly
APPLE APP STORE TESTIMONIALS:
“An awesome program for educators and students!! My students are truly enjoying the program and are more willing to read challenging text.” – Cre8tive Kay
“I’m used to Voice Dream, but I really like that I can switch between devices with this.” – Lucky_day
“I have waited for an app to easily read articles and bookshare content. I have become a casual reader and love the ability to log articles and read them later on. All from a single app!” – chadcoe20
“A must have for parents” – Garrets24601
“This will change the way I travel” – Detroitmakeovers
“…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising – whatever.” – Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com
“…godsend for busy multitaskers. ” – Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News
CAPTI SPEAKS IN
Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish