CS.Money Antiscam keeps user aware about any scam sites visited and about suspicious activity on user’s account.
— added GIFs to «API-key generated» alert
— added Amplitude Analytics in order to improve user experience
– fixed bags
All information about the extension can be found on our official Discord Community server – https://discord.gg/vmUuupq
– In case a site visisted by user is blacklisted, then the main content on the site will be blocked, and user will be promted with a suggestion to follow on the main site.
– Extension checks if the API-key on the user’s account is generated, which is the reason for 90% of the scams.
– In case an API-key is detected, user will be promted with a warning, suggesting to take actions to avoid scam
– A user can report any suspicious sites he want
– Extension constantly checks if the site that user is visiting is involved in some kind of scams
– Every extension functionality are customizable and can be partly disabled
Amplitude Analytics disclaimer:
This extension uses Amplitude Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Amplitude Analytics tracking, please turn it off at «Setting» tab.