– Set the default state (JS on or JS off)
– Set the disable behavior (By domain or by tab)
– Use shortcuts (you can also disable this)
– Use a context menu item for toggling (you can also disable this)
– See your blacklisted/whitelisted domain list
– Add domains manually before visiting a site
– Add base domains that automatically enable/disable JS for sub domains
Please note that scripts from the blacklisted host will still be loaded if they’re being loaded in another host (unless you block that host as well of course).
– Mozilla Firefox (Desktop & Firefox for Android)
– Google Chrome (Desktop)
WHY TO USE THIS WEB EXTENSION
The code is completely open source, you can also use the unpacked version of this web extension if you prefer.
No data of you will ever be logged and the web extension asks only for the permissions it really needs.
Pull requests are welcome!
You can see existing and add new feature proposals on the projects GitHub page (you can find the link in the about page of the web extension).
If you need any assistance or find any bugs, feel free to contact me directly via email or use the support form in the web extension’s chrome web store page.