GethDesk v220.127.116.11 beta.
GethDesk makes easier to show you data about your “Geth Go” node current
condition, without using inconvenient console commands.
1. Blockchain current synchronization progress.
2. Enabled and Disabled “APIS”.
3. To which network your node connected.(Main or Testnet and name of
4. “Open” or “Not” your node to network connections.
5. Number of peers connected to your node.(default maximum is 25, if not
6. Current Ethereum protocol version.
7. Node mining status “Yes” or “Not”, if yes than you get the hashrate speed. 8. Current price per gas in ether.(Other units available also).
9. Mining default reward address.(You can change it).
Accounts Manager page:
1. Number of accounts your node owns.
2. Accounts addresses with current balance in ether.
3. Create new password protected accounts.
4. Import private keys and encrypt them with password.
5. Send to email or print a payment request receipt with requested amount to
1. Mining with the required number of cores.
Keep in mind. Important!
!!! On Main network it won’t start until your blockchain is not fully synchronized! (Mining will be scheduled to start automatically when blockchain fully synchronized.
!!! On Test network mining can start without blockchain being fully synchronized. (it will start and stop during blockchain synchronization.)
1. CPU mining status.(Mining or Not)
2. Mining hashrate speed.
3. visualized mining chart (Exist only if node mining).
4. Choose a default mining reward address.
Node Info page:
1.YOUR RUNNING NODE INFORMATION (Default Database Directory, Node name, Node
Id, Node Ip, Listen Addr, Enode.)
2.Detailed information about each peer connected to your Node: Enode, Id,
LocalAddress, RemoteAddress, Caps, Network Static:, Network Trusted:,
Inbound, Difficulty, Head, Version.
View connected nodes on world map.
GETH GO RUNNING OPTIONS
Run Geth Go node with following configuration: sudo geth -rpc -rpcaddr
0.0.0.0 -rpccorsdomain ‘*’ -rpcapi admin,personal,net,web3,miner,eth
You can customize Geth Go running options as you want, but make sure that You
run Geth Go application with required apis enabled: -rpcapi
admin,personal,net,web3,miner,eth to get
GethDesk working correctly as it depends on them to gather information.
If you forget to put -rpcapi admin,personal,net,web3,miner,eth while running
Geth Go it will run with default apis therefore GEthDesk wont’t work
It doesn’t work. No proxy and no port