This plugin makes family scripture reading on a computer easier. It’s especially handy if you have a PC connected to a large TV in your family room; no more scrambling to find everyone a copy of the scriptures and open them to the right page. Instead just install this plugin and point Chrome to www.lds.org/scriptures. The plugin adds the following functionality:
– Gets rid of unnecessary navigation and chrome
– Allows highlighting and scrolling to each verse by simply using up/down arrow buttons
– For younger children who are still learning to read, you can highlight word-by-word using right/left buttons
– Keeps track of the most recent reading positions (bookmarks) automatically, showing a list at the main page (www.lds.org/scriptures). If you reach that page via a bookmark or typing it into the address bar, the most recent position will automatically be selected and redirected to.
– Increases text size for easier reading at a distance (can still be adjusted further by using zoom controls in Chrome)