This extension adds new options when logged in and browsing FA:
* A button in the toolbar when viewing an image that will mark the picture as a ‘favorite’ and also download a copy to your computer.
* A button on the ‘Submissions’ page where that will do the same thing, except for all of the images you currently have selected.
* An ‘Interactive Check’ mode to go through the ‘New Submissions’ page items one at a time with fullscreen previews. This allows you to preview the submission in full screen before deciding whether to Check, Leave Unchecked, or Fav. & Save without having to open a separate window for each submission.
* Adds the ability option to highlight, dim, or auto-check submissions on your ‘New Submissions’ page based on keywords and whether or not they appear to be streaming notifications.
The images are downloaded to your default download location.
* Fix an issue where button labels wouldn’t show up until you went to options and re-saved with the checkbox enabled.
* Added icons to the buttons in interactive mode to make them easier to tell apart at a glance.
* Shortened the button labels in interactive mode now that there are meaningful icons.
* Added an option to completely hide the text on buttons in interactive mode.
* The ‘Fav & Save’ button in interactive mode now shows extra icons if the option is set to automatically check and advance.
* Fixed issue caused by Chrome update where automatic downloading was opening files in browser instead of downloading them.
* Add option to reverse order when in interactive mode.
* Add option to automatically check and advance to next image when Fav. & Save’ing in interactive mode.
* Fix an issue where the ‘Loading…’ message in interactive mode could be dismissed prematurely on slow connections or large submissions.
* Added new ‘Interactive Check’ option to go through the ‘New Submissions’ page items one at a time with high-resolution previews. This allows you to preview the submission in full screen before deciding whether to Check, Leave Unchecked, or Fav. & Save without having to open a separate window for each submission.
* Add option to highlight or dim submissions on the ‘New Submissions’ page based on keywords and whether they are stream posts or not.
* Added option to close current tab after Fav & Save (default: disabled)
* Added option to hide batch operation from Submissions page (default: visible)
* Added option to prompt before performing batch operation on Submission page (default: require confirmation)
* Fixed some issues with batch operations following links in current window unintentionally.