Golem is an open-source Lisp userscript manager for chrome and other browsers. This is still an early alpha version. Proceed with caution!
– An interpreter for Schem, which is yet another dialect of Lisp.
– A “very” integrated development environment with live evaluation. (Powered by the Monaco Editor and Parinfer.)
– Esoteric syntax for doing stuff in other “contexts” – like manipulating the content of other tabs and windows.
– A mechanism to automatically apply your scripts whenever specific pages are loaded.
– A file with lots of examples that might give you an idea of how some features work. (Click on the extension icon, then [Open Example File].)
– No proper documentation that could spoil the fun of guessing how the rest of the features work.
Use this at your own risk and don’t run scripts from sources you don’t trust.
(Not that those sources would exist, but if they did: don’t!)