This tool makes your life easier when you are working with the GoodData platform.
The extension works with any custom/white-labeled domain (access permissions are required).
The extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs and presents it to the user currently logged in to the GoodData platform in an existing browser session.
• Quick links to useful development resources (so-called “gray pages”)
• Basic information about the workspace (project) available in two clicks
• Log files presented in a user-friendly format, including a timeline of CloudConnect and SQL Executor phases and volumes of data uploaded by CloudConnect and Automated Data Distribution (ADD) processes
• Tools for retrieving information about metadata objects and their usage
• A tool for debugging reports, insights, and metrics
For the full description of the extension and its features, please see the online documentation (https://bit.ly/gd-ext-help).
• Brand new tabbed layout and navigation of the toolbar
• Even more links to useful GoodData resources
• Up to sixteen custom links now possible
• Revamped configuration page with autosave feature
• New metadata usage browser – quickly see which other objects are using your metric or insight
• The quick edit “pencil” icon for KPI Dashboards to quickly edit an insight in Analytical Designer is back
• Even more information in the Project Info overlay (including info about LCM and ADDv1 configuration)
• Support for Service Workspace link (link to DISC for a specific workspace from anywhere in the domain)
• New animated onboarding experience
• Handling of quick edit button
• Some visual and flow fixes
LEGAL LICENSING TERMS:
By installing this software you represent that you have read and understand all these terms and conditions (“Terms”)
and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. YOU MUST NOT USE THE SOFTWARE (THE “SOFTWARE”),
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS. AS USED HERE, “YOU” AND “YOUR” MEANS THE
INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, AND THE COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY FOR WHICH
YOU ARE EMPLOYED OR FOR WHICH YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS. If you represent a company or
organization, you represent that you have authority to bind such entity. THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THESE TERMS
SHALL BE THE DATE THAT YOU START USING THE SOFTWARE AND IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOODDATA,
1. Customers. The Software is intended for current customers of GoodData who have entered into an
agreement (“Customer Agreement”) with GoodData (or its affiliate) for the right to use GoodData’s
subscription services (“Subscription Services”). The Software is “Development Software,” as such term is
used in Your Customer Agreement and Your rights and obligations with respect to the Development
Software are stated in the Customer Agreement. These Terms are only applicable to You if Your Customer
Agreement does not include a license to Development Software.
2. License. Subject to these Terms, GoodData grants to You a limited, personal, worldwide, non-
sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to download and make a reasonable number of
copies of the Software, and to use, copy, modify and create derivative works of the Software solely in
connection with Your authorized use of the Subscription Services. To the extent any Software contains
components authored by third parties and licensed to GoodData, they may be subject to additional terms,
which terms may be set forth in the third party notice file(s) that may accompany the Software. You
acknowledge and agree that Your use of such Software is subject to Your compliance with any such
3. Intellectual Property. All rights, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights in the Software are
owned exclusively by GoodData. Except as expressly stated herein, no other license to the Software or
intellectual property therein is provided to You. Except as expressly permitted herein, You shall not (i)
modify, adapt, translate, port, reproduce (except as necessary for installation), distribute, transfer, lend, sell,
sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer any of the Software, or any component thereof; (ii) prepare any
derivative work based upon the Software or any component thereof; (iii) reverse engineer, disassemble, or
decompile the Software, or any component thereof or attempt to discover or disclose the source code of the
Software or any component thereof except as permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this prohibition or
where source code is provided to you by GoodData; (iv) encumber, time-share, rent, or lease the rights
granted under these Terms; (vi) use the Software in a manner that is in violation of any third party rights of
privacy or intellectual property rights; or (vii) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of intellectual property
rights present on or in the Software, or any component thereof.
4. Warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GOODDATA DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WARRANTIES
ARISING UNDER STATUTE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, TITLE, NON-
INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM
USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
5. Limitations of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOODDATA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
TO YOU FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES
(INCLUDING DAMAGE TO BUSINESS, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL), OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF
ANY TYPE HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BY BREACH ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE
SOFTWARE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER
LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100). THE
EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM SHALL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ARE FAIR GIVEN THAT THE
SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE WITHOUT CHARGE.
6. General. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to or
application of rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably consent and waive any objection to the
exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in San Francisco County, California
with respect to any claims, suits, or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms. The
prevailing party in any claim or dispute between the parties under these Terms shall be entitled to
reimbursement of its reasonable attorney fees and costs. The failure of either party to enforce any provision
of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of the party’s rights to subsequently enforce the provision or any
other provision. If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court to be invalid or unenforceable,
any partially valid and enforceable provisions shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible by law.
You agree to comply with any statutes and regulations that apply to your use of the Software, including but
not limited to United States and foreign export control laws and regulations, and laws and regulations
relating to data privacy and security. You may not assign, delegate, subcontract or otherwise transfer,
directly or by operation of law, any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of
GoodData. These Terms constitute the complete and final agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject
Excellent tool, makes building with GoodData much more efficient. Thank you!
This is a great time-saving tool. Thanks MHA!
Using it every single day, thank you Michal!
Saves lot of time!
a MUST! tool if you are developing on the GoodData platform.
Great Tool, thanks MHA!
love it! great time saving tool.
This is awesome! Saves huge amount of time when editing GD projects…