Your sitemap is a critical part of your SEO strategy, as it defines how search engines discover and process your website. If your sitemap has issues, search engine spiders may miss or not index entire parts of your site.
Greenlane SEO Sitemap Tools is an extension for webmasters and SEOs that allows you to test and manipulate sitemaps, right in your browser! Using Sitemap Tools, you can:
* Test all URLs to make sure they are status 200
* Find any URLs that redirect or are broken
* Find and replace URLs in the sitemap and preview live
* Test sitemap response time from server
* Test sitemap file size
* Live preview changes in your sitemap, and download the new sitemap right from the extension
* Export all of the sitemap URLs in a .csv to run through your favorite SEO tool!
Great tool. I use it everyday. I’m having trouble with the Test and Test All URLs option. Bug?
The app takes over for all XML files, not just sitemap ones. Doesn’t seem to be any way to configure it, or even just turn it off an a single page
Insanely helpful and works right in the browser! I’d recommend for small to medium sized sitemaps. But, it’s so much easier to run your bulk html status code check in here as opposed to waiting for other site audit tools to complete an entire audit.
This is a great tool. Especially for the price. I am glad the Greenlane team decided to share this with the world. #Sebald2020
Such a great tool to do technical SEO work in a browser. Best place to check the XML sitemap is /sitemap.xml.
Thanks for taking care of this Bill & crew!
Must have SEO tool for sitemap testing. I love that it’s just there when you need it!
A must have SEO extension for the Chrome browser.
Right kind of tool for the right platform (in-browser).