It allow you to creates vertical and horizontal grids, Photoshop style.
It has a ruler to measure distance between your grids too.
#How to use:
– drag from main vertical/horizontal ruler to create grids.
– click on intersection of vertical ruler and horizontal ruler to go into ruler mode.
– while in ruler mode, hold key to get a straight line.
No tiene responsive design
not working on iframe window
Works like a charm.
it’s not working on chrome windows10, no measurement at all. I don’t know why it has such high mark
Why can’t I change the color of the rulers?
I use https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/measuring/cibkjdgbiinfkjoikhmnjpcoidgfafob instead of this extension
Как их включить?
отлично, как в фотошопе, ничего лишнего
This is exactly what i want
No sirve , dificil de usar y no ayuda en nada
1. I value this extension because unlike all the other extension this one DOESN’T REQUIRE ANY PERMISSIONS
2. The guidelines are great, not just for measuring.
3. What I would improve is definitely the way the actual measuring is triggered – like many other reviewers, I has a hard time figuring out how to start measuring.
4. A tip for future development – it would be a killer if the measuring arrows would stick to visual elements on the page. Apparently, it’s somehow possible without any permissions, because this extension handles it without any perms github.com/mrflix/dimensions.
All in all, best ruler extension on the market, if you don’t want to give any permissions for such a simple task as measuring some elements on the page.
It’s better than Page ruler redux
It doesn’t work with developer mode on.
doesnt work on macbook pro
The new version cannot directly measure the module and is difficult to use.
no measurements proposed 🙁
Çalışmıyor. Fotoğrafta gösterildiği gibi yanda ve üstte cetveller çıkmıyor. Eklenti simgesi geliyor. Tıklıyorum fakat herhangi bir tepki vermiyor.
Çok güzel çalışıyor.. fakat pixel değilde santimetre veya milimetre olarak ölçüyü görebilme şansımız varmı ?
So helpful for lining up icons during development!
Good, but how can change color of line?