Observe http traffic for a Chrome tab.
How to get started:
– Go to a web page, open extension and reload to view http traffic.
– Navigate to any page on the same tab after that.
– For each request, drill down into headers, cookies and response.
– View summary information for a web page. Summary button loads a few seconds after page load.
– This extension will not work when Chrome dev tools is open.
– For more details and better performance, you should really be using Chrome developer tools.
Source code: https://github.com/sriramgd/chrome-http-observer