From web images or your local PC images, you can create a multi-page PDF.
Your local images do NOT UPLOAD to server, therefore your local images are not viewed by others.
It dose NOT EAT MEMORY, when it is not working.
* Select images which you convert.
* Choose a save PDF type between viewing in “PC” or “Print” or “PDF/X”.
* Save in various color controlled PDF formats, PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4.
* Sort images by Size, Displayed order in browsing WEB, Selected, or Manual sort by drag & drop.
* Conversion speed is fast, because a PDF conversion works locally.
* Images can edit. (It needs network connection and local images cannot edit.)
If you need Chrome Apps version,