Edits Last.FM Profiles to contain a normalized artist chart. This means that the charts are created based off of the time the artists were listened to, not total play counts.
– Edits Last.FM profiles on the website to include the “normalized” table.
– Sorts your top artists by how long they have been listened to — not by playcount.
– You can choose a timeframe (ex: last 7 days, last month, last 3 months, overall) and page through the results.
– Caches results browser-side in local storage, as to not make unnecessary requests.
– For example, the 7 day data is “cached” for one hour. If the data is older than that, it will throw it away and request new data.
Does not work at all! Nothing happens!
Does not work with last.fm redesign.
Did exactly what I wanted it to do.
Could have more features, takes a little while to do it’s thing. A decent stand in while Normalizer site is out of service.
Doesn’t work for me. No additional table shows up.