This extension enabled opening links in a new tab with one button. When installed a long click on a link (½ second) will cause it to open in a new background tab.
This is an alternative to “middle-click” or “right-click->new tab” which is especially useful when using it on button-less laptops (Macbook) or laptops with only two buttons.
Note: This should work on all sites, please contact me at [email protected] if you notice any issues.
– [Known Issue] Facebook and Google Reader and some other sites open the clicked link in current window after long click. Workaround is to click and drag off after new tab has opened.
– [Bug] Fixed issue with right click was not working or was opening a new background tab
– [Improvement] Reduced memory and improved performance (removed jQuery)
– [Bug] Improves compatibility for images and some other links
– [Bug] Stops some sites from opening link in current window (Facebook and Reader still have this issue)
– [Improvement] Decreases memory usage
– [Improvement] Increases performance
– [Bug] Improves compatibility