This is an alternative time tracker to use with every hosted jira cloud instance. We were frustrated by the tempo time tracker so we decided to create our own one.
It uses your existing JIRA instance and can currently only used with one instance.
* Log time on endless tickets and easily switch between them
* Data is stored offline and synchronized over all tabs
• Press the ALT key to show the log menu inside a tracker item
• Hover a tracker item while pressing the ALT key to instantly open it
• Press the SHIFT key while holding the ALT key to increase or decrease the time on a tracker item by 10 minutes instead of 1 minute
• Press the SHIFT key in the work log tab to see the full date
• Press the SHIFT key twice within “200ms” to toggle all trackers (like if you click on the arrow in the bottom right corner)
• Press the ALT key while clicking the “add” button to force create a tracker without preselected issue
• Press the ALT and SHIFT key while clicking the “add” button to force create a tracker and allow preselecting an issue even if a tracker with the same issue already exists
• Press the ALT and SHIFT key while clicking the “copy issue link” button to only copy the issue key
Happy? Feedback? Feel free to contact us: [email protected]