My1Login’s Business Password Manager lets you and your employees securely store, manage and access specific business passwords.
My1Login uses AES 256 to encrypt your business logins, making it impossible for them to be accessed without the encryption key. My1Login does not store the encryption keys, so even we cannot access your business passwords.
· Securely access business logins from anywhere
· Employees never forget usernames or passwords again
· Usernames and passwords are auto-filled meaning employees don’t actually have to know passwords for business systems.
· Securely share passwords where permitted
· Generate strong passwords improving business security
· Easily create strong passwords for new sites as you sign up
· Remove risk of employees writing down or storing passwords insecurely
· Automatically sign into websites
· Access all of your desktop and laptop websites, usernames and passwords without the need to transfer them.
· All sensitive data is encrypted on your device so that even My1Login cannot see it
· 2-Factor Authentication
My1Login keeps crashing Chrome v70 when in Dev Tools. Does not always takes passwords.