This chrome extension adds some features to Roam Research.
It allows users to
1. Collapse and expand blocks by holding Shift while scrolling over the block they want to collapse or expand. This works for pages in the right sidebar and
page reference section too.
2. Delete a page by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
3. Auto complete by pressing Shift + Space, Tab, or Cmd+Enter.
4. Automatically add brackets after you press “#” so you can tag pages with multiple words. You can also highlight a word and have it be wrapped in #[]
5. Highlights the bullet to the left of text area and the line leading the sibling block above it in “DarkOrange”.
6. Hovering on the left side of the screen will pull up the left sidebar so that you can have more screen real-estate.
More features to come!
You can message me on twitter @eboodnero to request a feature. If I can do it then I’ll add it on my spare time!
Very cool extension, thanks for the work! But when I turn on the “Auto-complete”, I can’t use the MAC system shortcut “cmd+ctrl+space”(emoji shortcut). I think it’s because of the “Ctrl+space” shortcut of “Auto-complete”.
works in Opera as well
just two bug I noticed: Shift-scrolling only works when scrolling up but not down; and highlighting (orange line) does not seem to work
Works quite well with Roam. Two small bugs. (1) With this plug-in, typing the number “3” will shift the input caret two characters to the right all the time. (2) Sometimes the autocomplete of [] when you type # does not show up.
Edit: Now the extension is even broken as Roam updated. Hope that it will be updated soon and not become obsolete.
Can’t find it after I installed it. It’s not in the menu bar with the other extensions. It hasn’t rolled off the end either. So, I can’t use it.
Thanks so much for this! Love your walkthroughs on Youtube too. Appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing for everyone else. Bless!
Pleased and looking forward to updates!
I really like it, but the scroll feature and some of the other features don’t work on my mac, but they do on my PC. Not sure why but hoping this can be fixed!