Save emails or labels to PDF directly from Gmail™.
This extension lets you easily save Gmail™ emails as a PDF document. Our service works in just 1 click, and you’re done!
With this extension you can:
✔️ Merge multiple email messages into one PDF to send it to your lawyer
✔️ Send all of your e-receipts, in 1 pdf to your accountant
✔️ Package all your email messages and then upload them into your CRM
✔️ Create a hard copy backup of your emails for your own records
This this extension is great for:
1. Real estate agents:
🏡Package all your emails regarding your sales transactions and upload them into SkySlope or another CRM that you’re using.
2. Lawyers and legal professionals:
⚖️ Save, organize and sort all emails into one PDF document and submit it to court.
⚖️ Upload multiple emails as one PDF into Clio or another CRM that you’re using.
3. Project Managers and Team leads:
🚧 Archive all project emails as one PDF and keep it organized.
🚧 Setup an automatic saving of Gmail labels with project-related emails to your Google Shared Drive for collaboration with your team.
4. Business owners:
💼 Get all your email messages with receipts and organize them by date, customer, etc.
👩💻 Archive all communication with your clients.
7. Anybody who needs to save important emails and archive email messages, this is FOR YOU!
Here’s everything you can do with the “Save Emails To PDF” Chrome extension:
1. You can save:
– One email
– Multiple emails
– An entire Gmail label
– Your entire email inbox
2. To any of these platforms:
– A downloadable PDF
– Google Drive
3. Feature Options you can choose to:
* Include or exclude attachments
* Save your attachments only (not the email itself, but just the attachment)
* Add page numbers
* Select an appropriate page size for printing purposes
* Encrypt your file with password protection (highly encouraged for legal documents)
* Forward your emails as a pdf attachment to someone else
* Save emails as one PDF document with your email selection
* Save emails as a zip file with your email selection in separate PDF files
* Save emails as one text (TXT) file
* Save emails as one HTML document
We know that not one size fits all—especially when it comes to email, but with these flexible features, you should be covered with cloudHQ’s “Save Emails To PDF.”
cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.