Structured data markup is essential for enabling rich results on Google.
Schema.dev’s Schema Builder & Tester makes generating and testing structured data markup easy!
Simply enable the plugin, choose the markup type and using the point and click inputs, you can select existing content on pages to populate perfectly formatted JSON-LD markup
Already have schema markup on your webpages? The built-in Schema testing tool helps validate your schema markup and shows errors and warnings.
Best of all – It’s all FREE!
– Support for 20+ Schema types – including ALL Google supported markups
– Automatic detection of existing structured data
– Point-and-click ease to populate schema fields
– Intuitive UI that guides you through required, recommended and optional elements for each schema
– Structured Data Testing capabilities built in for any schema markup generated
– Intuitive UI to guide through required, recommended and optional elements
NEW! Available in English and Japanese!
Learn more at https://schema.dev
NOTE: The plugin is in actively development – Join the forums at https://support.schema.dev for feedback, bugs and tips.