Your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator can configure single sign-on connectors for websites and applications. This extension allows you to securely save login credentials for those sites on the secure server, and will automatically login to those sites on your behalf on subsequent visits.
You can browse a list of some of the single sign-on connectors that your Access Manager, CloudAccess or SecureLogin administrator is able to configure by visiting http://catalog.netiq.com.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
– Fixed Launching browser from shortcut often the SSO action from SecureLogin would not happen.
– Minimized issues with Wizard selections translating from windows native to browser document
– Reduce requested permissions to ActiveTab – no longer requesting all Tabs permission
– Enhance EdgeHTML performance for choice in using SecureLogin native interaction
– Enhancement for HTML Basic Auth SSO from SecureLogin
o Scripted mapping of AuthRequest details realm/domain/url to credentials
o Additional prompt to save/update credentials when stored values fail
– Removed unnecessary request for storage permission