1. Opens multiple SQLite databases on a single tabular view
2. Opens local and remote SQLite databases
3. Creates SQLite databases on your browser memory
4. Download SQLite databases after edit
5. Works offline without any server interaction
This extension is meant to ease the SQLite database browsing. You can simply open a local or server-side database with one click. The extension displays the containing tables in the DB and you can browse any table in multiple tabs. The extension loads the results that fit into the user screen hence you don’t need to worry that the SQLite query returns huge tables. The data is fetched on demand when you scroll down. This extension supports keyboard shortcuts for almost all the actions. Please visit the FAQ page for more info.
You can use this extension to view an SQLite query or even create new databases or modify an existing database. You can alter and save the results for later use.