Are you sick of Yahoo and Google reading your personal emails, and using the contents of your private emails to family and friends to target you for product sales?
This browser extension allows you to send your message texts as and encrypted email that they can’t read.
You pick a key and share it with your recipient, so that the email clients can’t make sense of your communication.
– Open an email compose/reply window.
– Click “Stop Peeking” Icon.
– Type your message into the new window.
– Add a key (password) and encrypt your message.
– Encrypted message will appear in the compose/reply window you opened.