With the ongoing pandemic, we do collaborate using various online video conference tool lot more. For many of us it requires us to share the screen and collaborate well. Every time we do it, we have to be careful if any private tabs are open , which should not be shown to the people going to see the screen.
For me personally it has led to lot of awkward situations, where I forgot to close the private tabs.
To solve all that issue , I created a browser extension, which will help me prevent those awkward scenarios.
This is my first video on youtube, feel free to put comments below. and subscribe to the channel as I am going to create lot many videos around various products and their working.
Tab Securer is a browser extension which helps you to do following things:
1. Mark any tab as private and hide it across window.
2. Mark exact URL or entire domain.
3. Revive all the private tabs with one click across window
4. Tells you how many private tab open and how may secured at one place.
5. Manage all the the pages in a summary + setting page