After the extension has been added:
– Select the Chrome tab you want to stream
– Click on the top-right red circle
– Notice the 4-character code now displayed
– Give this code to the other party
– Tell her to go to TabCapture.com
– To stop recording, click on the red square
By sharing only your browser tab and not your entire screen, TabCapture greatly improves quality and speed compared to regular screen sharing tools. TabCapture uses HD 1280×720. You can share any kind of web content, including video streaming sites like Netflix.
Great for remote support: TabCapture lets you see each other’s mouse cursor as you browse the web.