Timeneye for Google Chrome™ is the most simple extension to track time from your favourite productivity tools.
The extension automatically integrates with the Timeneye web app and allows to start timers, track time manually and manage your time entries without opening a new tab.
Start tracking your time from your browser and within leading project management tools.
= Get started in 3 simple steps =
1) Click “Add to Google Chrome™”.
2) Click on the Extension Icon.
3) Log in with your Timeneye credentials.
4) You will now find a little Timeneye icon inside the supported tools.
5) Click on the Timeneye icon next to the task or project you want to track time for and Timeneye will automatically match the task description with the equivalent project in the web app.
6) Choose if you want to start a timer or track time manually and start boosting your productivity!
If you are working on a project or multitasking between emails, meetings and social media, you can always monitor the time spent on each task or to-do by starting single or multiple timers.
The Timeneye extension already works in:
– Microsoft To-do / Planner
and many others.
Find all of our supported sites at https://www.timeneye.com/integrations
If you are experiencing problems with the Timeneye extension or you just want to send us a feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
Please note that Timeneye for Google Chrome™ requires a Timeneye subscription: subscribe at https://www.timeneye.com