Trustifi makes it easy for you to get the email protection and control you need with the ultimate add-in for Gmail, including alerts, traceability, monitoring and awareness, while being straightforward, transparent and simple enough to apply all this security at the click of a button.
• NSA-grade email encryption, plus full DLP with sophisticated rules engine to support any use case
• Secure mobile relay for full protection on any device
• Recall, block, modify and set expirations for already sent and delivered emails
Data Loss Prevention
• 100% compliant with HIPAA/ HITECH, PII, GDPR, FSA, FINRA, LGPD, CCPA and more
• Real-time knowledge about when emails have been received, opened and read with certified delivery and tracking
• Two-factor authentication on the recipient (even without registering)
Advanced Threat Protection
• Malware, ransomware, virus detection, BEC attack prevention
• Spoofing, phishing, fraud detection and spam filtering
• Whitelisting, blacklisting and many other configuration options
Productivity Focused Email Security Features
• Block emails for everyone or specific recipients
• Edit content after an encrypted email has been sent
• Add, edit, or delete attachments after an encrypted email has been sent
• Postmarked proof, track and see where emails are opened
• Provides visibility and rapid response into all email-based threats and attacks
How to get started:
1. Install the Trustifi add-in on your Gmail and Login
2. Sign up directly from the Addon or at https://app.trustifi.com to get your free plan
3. Verify your email address (by clicking on the link within the email we’ll send you)
4. When composing a new mail, open the Trustifi task pane (look for the Trustifi icon)
6. Add/Select recipients, choose protection methods from the task pane and click Apply.
7. Write your email, add any attachments (for extra privacy – add the attachments directly to the task pane), and send!
8. Comeback to a previously sent email, open the Trustifi task pane to view the email’s reports for Tracking, Controlling, Recall, Postmark, Encrypted Reply and more.