This plugin allows to watch videos on YouTube and other sites and create personal in-video bookmarks, annotations and comments which you can then share with you students and friends.
– Create video table of content
– Create and share annotations and comments with students
– Highlight important sections to come back to for later reviews
– Share a reference to a specific time in long videos with your friends
– It will create automatic “Pause” bookmarks (green circle) every time you pause video
– It will pause video when you start typing “Comment” and will start playing again once you click “Add Bookmark”
– To ADD a Bookmark
– click anywhere on “timeline bar”, or
– pause video in any place, or
– type “Note” and click “Add Bookmark”, or
– simply click “Add Bookmark”
– To DELETE a Bookmark
– drag the marker off the “timeline” bar
– click Delete button in “My Bookmarks” list
– To UPDATE time of the bookmark, just drag the marker along “timeline” bar
– To POSITION video to bookmarked time
– click on the marker on the “timeline” bar, or
– click on any bookmarks in “My Bookmark” list
I am planning to add support for more video sites shortly. Vimeo and Cousera are on the top of the list.
Please email me at [email protected] with any issues, suggestions or questions.
Happy Video bookmarking!
Looked promising… but doesn’t work (nothing appears under videos)
does not appear under video
Ótima ara criar uma espécie de índice dos vídeos. Falta o backup e gerenciamento dos bookmarks.
YouTube Api Key had expired but the extension is awesome! It’s even comparable to Pluralsight video-player. Good for learning.
Useful and works very nicely.
Perfect.. Very useful
Amazing… Simply amazing… An absolute MUST for anybody following MOOC or any kind of video tutorial!! Thank you for this extension!