This plugin allows to watch videos on YouTube and other sites and create personal in-video bookmarks, annotations and comments which you can then share with you students and friends.
– Create video table of content
– Create and share annotations and comments with students
– Highlight important sections to come back to for later reviews
– Share a reference to a specific time in long videos with your friends
– It will create automatic “Pause” bookmarks (green circle) every time you pause video
– It will pause video when you start typing “Comment” and will start playing again once you click “Add Bookmark”
– To ADD a Bookmark
– click anywhere on “timeline bar”, or
– pause video in any place, or
– type “Note” and click “Add Bookmark”, or
– simply click “Add Bookmark”
– To DELETE a Bookmark
– drag the marker off the “timeline” bar
– click Delete button in “My Bookmarks” list
– To UPDATE time of the bookmark, just drag the marker along “timeline” bar
– To POSITION video to bookmarked time
– click on the marker on the “timeline” bar, or
– click on any bookmarks in “My Bookmark” list
I am planning to add support for more video sites shortly. Vimeo and Cousera are on the top of the list.
Please email me at [email protected] with any issues, suggestions or questions.
Happy Video bookmarking!