This extension scans your search queries and the autocomplete suggestions. Once a potential adult term is identified, it will mark it with a warning symbol to warn you about the unsafe content. The extension also allows users to apply different levels of protection while you browse the internet.
Low level: no marking or filtering is applied.
Medium level: marking adult content from your autocomplete suggestions
High level: removing adult content from your autocomplete and send you to look for the term with the SafeSearch filter on.
Permissions used and reasons:
2. Access to “cookies”. We require this permission to access cookies to track the status of the protection level that you select (off/medium/high).
3. Change your default search settings. In order to provide the extension’s function, we require to change your default search settings to myprivacykeeper.com, powered by Yahoo. This extension supports Yahoo, Google, and Bing. If you want to select a different one, you can go to the Settings of this extension and make the change.
How to remove this extension from my browser?
1. Go to “Settings” of your Chrome browser
2. Find “Extensions” on the side menu and click on it
3. Select the extension that you want to remove and click “Remove”
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.
1. Terms and Conditions: https://www.privacykeeper.net/terms
3. Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.privacykeeper.net/#faq
4. Uninstall: https://www.privacykeeper.net/uninstall
5. Contact Us: https://www.privacykeeper.net/#contact