* This is a reupload, original entry got trademark claimed*
YellowCloud is an an unofficial extension for SoundCloud®. Not maintained by SoundCloud®.
YellowCloud offers lots of features like:
– Dark mode
– Fullwidth mode
– Responsive design
– Toggle sidebar
– Toggle sqaure profile pictures
– Enhanced more action menu
– Display mode (Default, compact and grid)
– Mass unfollower
– Hide playlists from stream
– Hide previews from stream
– Hide longer tracks form stream
– Hide specific tags from stream
– Hide all reposts from stream
– Hide your activity from stream
– Hide other clutter
Version 3.6 (13. jan 2019)
– Fix more action buttons.
– SCE is rebranding to YellowCloud (YC).
Version 3.5 (28. dec 2018)
– Hotfix. Fixed the rendering of SCE menu buttons.
– Updated popup icon.
– Updated popup menu.
Version 3.4 (21. dec 2018)
– Updated the SCE setting menu to apply changes in real-time, without page refreshes.
– Added option to hide both SCE buttons.
– Fixed import feature from last update.
– Fixed grid mode comment bug.
– Fixed mass unfollower feature from last update.
– Various responsive fixes.
– Various darkmode improvements.
Version 3.3 (30. nov 2018)
– Minor changes to the grid view mode
– Updated darkmode chromecast icon
– Hotfix to patch filter bugs
Version 3.2 (11. oct 2018)
– Fixed darkmode padding issue.
– Optimized files with minified versions.
– Optimized initializing load time for changes. This should fix some of the track wave scaling issues.
– Made a dedicated website for SCE.
Version 3.1 (26. aug 2018)
– Fullwidth mode cast icon bug
– Small hotfix
Version 3.0 (17. july 2018)
– SCE menu overhaul, with the addition of the menus “filter” and “about”.
– Added the ability to blacklist artists, playlists and tracks (beta).
– Added the ability to import and export SCE settings.
– Added the ability to reset all SCE settings.
– Added responsive design to Soundcloud.
– Added fullwidth mode, that replace Soundcloud’s boxed default layout.
– Added a section/module toggle for the “discover” page.
– Added an option to hide SCE branding from the header.
– Updated the mass-unfollower. It now has select/deselect options and an improved checkbox hitbox.
– Made the tag filter non-case sensitive.
– “Add to blacklist” filters are now stored and applied in realtime.
– Display mode switcher, now updates the layout in realtime.
– A new SCE menu button has been added in the user navigation menu.
– SCE buttons now have the SCE logo as icons.
– Various dark mode improvements, mainly icon visibility.
– Various smaller bug fixes.
– Google sync issues.
– Issue with comments in grid mode.
– Filtering outside the main stream is inconsistent.
– Scaling issue when changing display mode.
Version 2.4 (11. may 2018)
– Updated the donation link.
– Updated “The upload” menu URL to the new URL format.
– All links in the settings menu, now opens a new tab.
– The in-app setting menu also got a facelift. It now looks and feels more like SoundCloud.
– SCE will no longer auto scroll on the stream page.
– Various dark mode improvements
Version 2.3 (28. nov 2017)
– Added the option to make profile pictures square.
– Various dark mode improvement, most notably the media controls are now optimized.
– Removed all http:// loaded content (replaced with base64).
– Fixed a bug with the mass unfollowers counter.
– Fixed a visual bug with the “add to queue” button in grid view mode.
– Fixed a bug were grid mode disabled comments cross-site.
– Fixed the playlist filter.
– Made the “Block tag” context menu item an optional feature.
– Rearranged the settings menu sections.
– Gave the “Block tag” context menu item a unique icon.
– Cleaned up unused extension files.
Version 2.2 (25. july 2017)
– Name changed in the chrome webstore.
– Added the “The Upload” playlist in the stream explore bar, like so http://i.imgur.com/ynid7at.png.
– Various dark mode improvements, mainly with the newly added queue menu.
– Added the option the remove the in-website settings button.
– Added the option to remove the “The Upload” from the discover tab.
Version 2.1 (30. mar 2017)
– The extension has asking to read browser history, which wasnt used for anything. That have been fixed.
Version 2.0 (27. mar 2017)
– Huge stability changes
– Made the “related tracks” more menu addition, more consistent. Before it wouldnt load on specific pages and tracks with coverart
– Fixed a bug where “related tracks” would show for a playlist
– Added a new userpage design
– Added a version number to the SCE logo in the header
– Added a “Like” tab to profiles
– Added a quick tag blacklist (Hit the “more” button on tracks with a tag)
Version 1.9 (6. feb 2017)
– Added the SCE settings menu to the popup menu.
Version 1.8 (19. jan 2017)
– Added tooltips to some options.
– Added the option to skip all reposts (Requested by @Paraspitfire).
– Fixed SC announcement being displayed incorrectly.
– Replace the SC logo with the SCE logo.
– Various dark mode improvements.
– Fixed a bug where the SCE button wouldn’t work on some SC subpages.
Version 1.7 (15. jan 2017)
– More reliable change load.
– Added the option to skip playlists/albums.
– Added the option to hide own user activity.
– Rework to the song skipping code (Better reverse song detection).
– Dark mode tweaks.
– Now showing “Not available in your country” in grid mode.
Version 1.6 (10. jan 2017)
– Added a mass unfollow option inside https://soundcloud.com/you/following.
– Minor improvements to the dark mode.
– Added a notice in the settings menu under the “filter” options.
Version 1.5 (7. jan 2017)
– Fixed a huge bug where the tracks skipping changes wasn’t loaded. It will now automaticly scroll the page to load changes into DOM.
– Added a quick display type switch for the stream page.
– Added the option to show hidden tracks.
– Added a link to the project’s new trello board.
– Added an option to hide longer tracks (May still me bugs).
– Cleaned the code a bit.
– Added short name to the manifest.
– Removed the popup code.
Version 1.1 (31. dec 2016)
– Added a option to add related tracks to the “more” context menu.
– Fixed a typo.
– Various fixes to the dark mode (Special thanks to https://soundcloud.com/lasseppedersen).
– Made the settings button responsive.
Version 1.0 (8. dec 2016)
– Added Dark mode.
– Added an option to remove the sidebar.
– Made a view mode toogle (default, list and grid view).
– Added a specific tag filter.
– Added a preview song filter.