Call From Browser – Make your mobile call numbers you click in your browser!
Tired of manually dialing numbers? Click a phone number in your browser and your mobile will dial it – it’s that easy!
1. Install this Extension
2. Install the Android app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vzcreations.cfb.app
3. Launch the Android app, log-in with the same Google user you log-in to Chrome and grant the required permissions
You’re all set!
1. Select any phone-number on any webpage, left-click it and press “Call!”
2. Watch Magic happening 🙂
* For now, Call From Mobile supports only Chrome and Android, iPhone and Firefox support is coming soon…
* For Call From Mobile to work, you need to log in to the application using the same user you are logged in in Chrome.
* Please send any comments or suggestions to [email protected]
* The permissions this extensions requests are required to allow it to detect phone numbers on the pages.
* Support for tel: links added (enable in the options page)
Even though Chrome offers an integrated Dial function as well, “Call From Browser” initiates the call directly when right clicking a selected text and choosing “Call!” from the context menu. Reliable and super fast. Whereas when using the Chrome integrated Dial function I first have to reach for my phone, unlock it, open the message center, tap on the “Tap to call” message, wait for the Dial App to come up with the number prefilled and finally tap one the dial button. Cumbersome.
This extension is so much better and I had no issues making it work following the basic steps described on the extension’s page.
Does what it shold! In my case App has to be open, and I have to be carefull that the mobile usues the same gmail account like chrome.
Than it works smothly.
I would love to have an shortcut to make the call it would increase my workflow a lot ;).
Thanks for this solution.
Супер всё работает на ура!!! Очень удобно Выделил Нажал праую клавишу и Мобильный набирает номер Волшебство!
It works flawlessly and makes my life way easier. Thank you I appreciate this work!
Regular. Exige que el teléfono esté desbloqueado y la app Call from browser en primer plano. Para ese viaje ya marco directamente en el móvil y tardo menos.
Working great, good work guys
It’s real cool extension.
Just ask you add hot key capability.
For example: select number and press Ctrl + Q for call.
This application works great with my Samsung phone. I call over 100 phone numbers a day, saving an incredible amount of time in the long run thanks to this app.
normally it works, but now I want to change settings, like the connected google account, but I can’t reset the extension.
Очень удобно и прекрасно работает
Это самое нужное и шикарное приложение!
sometimes not working buy good generally
Does not work anymore 🙁
Maybe since last update of my oneplus 7 to Android 10.0 ?
It was great until I got a second phone and now does not work.
Do you have a windows app that can catch tel: links from windows native apps?
Большое спасибо за полезное расширение! Долго такое искал.
interesting to call you app “call from browser” and then it doesnt actually call from your broswer. Genius! Its a stupid app and a waste of time and has horrible instructions
Installed, configured, and works like a charm. What a time saver!
Absolutely love it. I hate typing numbers from my screen intp my phone to make a call and this solves the problem with no ads or anything! Great app and extension!
Its not working..