PR Sanity – A Pull Request enhancement to Github.com.
An opensource ( http://bit.ly/1f7hL9J ) Github.com extension that organizes the pull request screen for reviewers.
– assignees listed
– the number of pull requests assigned to each assignee
– filtering by assignee
– color coded based on tests
– the number of files changed
Instead of clicking through to each pull request to only find that someone is assigned, or that it is 30 files big. You’ll be able to quickly see which pull request you’re willing to review.
Please help improve PR Sanity by filing issues or submitting pull requests to http://bit.ly/1f7hL9J
– updated for new github layout
– file counts working again
– fixed bug with assignees not showing
– fixed displaying of build status “error” as white text on a white-ish background
– better detection of build status
– summary of build status available on hover now
– removed the assignee’s name from the pr
– added an “UNASSIGNED” label to PR’s that are unassigned
– fixed bug with filtering PR’s by assignee
– some styling for clearer meaning at a glance
– return to a more stock feel.
– cleaned up the spacing and negative space with file types
– fixed the assignee count display
0.2.0 – New Stuff
– you’ll get a count by file extension of the top 5 file extensions in each Pull Request
Really glad to have this, and really glad the developer updated it today so I didn’t have to 🙂
reviewing version 0.3.2
mostly works as of today (unlike most github related extensions)
file type feature helps delegate responsibility (front end, back end, etc).
shows who’s assigned, whether tests pass. As of the last update, build status is slightly broken.
looks much more attractive recently