Set a custom image as the background of any of you Gmail accounts.
It works on any Gmail or Google Apps accounts and allows to set a default background image as well as a background for specific email accounts. The image has to be available online.
– Leave the email address field empty to mark the setting as a default account (only one is allowed)
– Add specific settings for specific email addresses (gmail or google apps account)
– Add as many specific account as you want
– Settings are applied automatically on opened tabs without the need to reload the page
If there is a request for it, the extension will support the following features:
– different image per window size
– background repetition (tiles)
– multiple backgrounds