A pinPoint is a note that you can leave on a YouTube video.
– saves you time by helping you remember what sections are important
– shut down your computer, come back to the video.. and your notes are still there!
– clicking on a pinPoint takes you to that moment of the video
**Update 1.40 – Add On/Off functionality**
**Update 1.41 – Fix minor issue where Dashboard page was not updating**
– simple UI and disappears when you mouse away from the video
– fullscreen functionality
How pinPoint Works:
A small sidebar appears when you hover over a YouTube video.
pinPoint logs the exact moment you start typing and saves the point for you.
– a sidebar where you can see a list of all your notes left for that video
– revisit any page you’ve left a pinPoint for from your dashboard page