Protecting your privacy while you search the Internet
SearchSafe is a free search engine that helps you protect your privacy while you search the internet.
You should install the SearchSafe browser extension to
– Help you protect your privacy while you search the Internet
– Prevent the tracking of your search terms by the search engines
– Keep your searches private
How does SearchSafe work?
– When you are about to perform a search, SearchSafe automatically points your query to SearchSafe results page. That’s it. Very simple, no tricks.
– Prevents popular search engines including Google from tracking you.
– All connections between you and our privacy friendly search results pages are SSL encrypted. Your searches are completely anonymous!
– This extension does not inject advertisements
– The SearchSafe extension is supported by the ads found on the search engine https://www.SearchSafe.co. Your searches are always anonymous
– For more information please visit: https://www.searchsafe.co/docs/about.php#d1
How to Uninstall
How to Uninstall SearchSafe
– Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
– Click “More tools”.
– Select “Extensions.”
– Click the trash can icon. A confirmation dialog will appear, click Remove.
To temporarily de-activate SearchSafe:
– Click on the Chrome settings menu/icon
– Click Tools
– Choose Extensions
– Disable by clicking the check box
For more specific instructions, go to: