Snapchat is an Software that keeps you in touch with friends and family thanks to its interactive, multimedia messaging system. Share your favorite events live or record them as video messages that automatically disappear without a trace after a few seconds.
Over 100 million people use Snap Chat every day because they feel free to have fun
Snap Chat is the instant photo-sharing app that lets you take photos and send them to friends, who can see them for a maximum of 10 seconds before they’re gone! With no way to save the photos or view them for longer than the allotted time, Snapchat is the perfect way to share quick snaps with your friends!
When you receive a snap, you press and hold the message to view the photo. The timer starts as soon as you click the message, and counts down on the screen even if you’re not holding down to view the photo.
Snapchat includes the option to share videos, as well as Snap chat Stories, which lets your friends view photos an unlimited number of times for up to 24 hours.
How to Download and Install?
It was possible to use Snap chats on PCs by downloading an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks. With such an emulator you could copy the Android platform so you can download and use mobile apps from the Google Play Store, including Snapchat.
1. Go to bluestacks.com/download in your preferred web browser on your PC.
2. Hit the green Download button to download the BlueStacks installer.
3. Execute the .exe file that was downloaded to your PC.
4. An installation window will be displayed. Press the blue Install Now button and wait for the download and extraction to be complete.
5. After it’s complete, BlueStacks will launch automatically.
6. Select the Google Play Store app to open it.
7. Press Sign In and sign in to your Google account by entering your login credentials.
8. Once signed into your Google account, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store.
9. Enter “Snapchat” in the search field at the top and select the first option that appears in the drop-down menu.
10. Install the app.
11. After the installation is finished select Open to open the app.
12. It will open in a new tab within BlueStacks. Choose Log In to enter your username and password.
Snapchat is a trademark of Snap Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This is an independent project developed by AB Dev. and has no relationship to Snap chat or Snap Inc.