An extension which allows you to select opened links in chrome browser and save them into groups. You can create multiple groups to save most important links for work, hobbies, and any other links that you open every day
To create a group you simply click on big red plus icon, select links you need, give your group a name and save it!
1. Optimize extension loading
1. Added rename saved group functionality
2. Ability to change links order inside the saved group
3. Export/Import of saved groups into JSON
4. Opened tabs now grouped by window
5. Added setting page (top right corner)
5.1 Ability to ignore pinned tabs
5.2 Ability to close tabs when click save a group
6. Now you can save the page by clicking the right mouse (you can see TabGroup context menu) and select group for saving
7. Size of icons and fonts was reduced
1. Expand/Collapse now work when clicking on group panel, not just on icon
2. Add new button “Open in this window”
3. Fix “Select all” button
4. Fix search not clean when changing tabs
1. Now you can add and remove links from the already created group.
2. You can reorder your groups by dragging them.
3. Tabs are opened in current window by default.
4. Tabs can be opened in a new window by pressing window icon on the right of each group.
5. Great design improvements!