We have prepared an amazing The Hobbit extension for you! Users of this theme extension will enjoy a vast selection of wallpapers for their browsers. The The Hobbit wallpapers are in the highest quality. Your Chrome browser will automatically shuffle and cycle the high definition wallpapers which are fit perfectly for your browser’s new tab page. The wallpapers will surprise you every time you open the new tab page. Alongside the wallpapers, you will get unique features that make your browsing experience easier. Those features include the weather widget, the clock widget, a search bar widget and others. If you like this extension share it with your friends!
HOW TO USE:
– Install This extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Wait for few seconds while extension is loaded, the best follows!
– In the upper left corner, “GEAR”. That loads settings panel, where you can use toggle button for switching features on or off. This extension has options for you to have only HD backgrounds (pick favorite or make it random) or use some of great features.
– HD and fully customizable wallpapers
– Great To-Do list for productivity
– Most visited tab – fast and simple way to check visited sites
– Apps tab – productive tab for popular apps on one click
– Notes – Quick and fast way to remind you on important stuff
– Improved and easy to use Settings panel (click on Gear icon on top right corner)
Choose what tabs to use, hide them all, find update information and FAQ
– Background tab (inside settings panel) – Choose how to change background:
Pick Random, shuffle favorites or shuffle all wallpapers.
This extension is related to The Hobbit , with wallpapers, drawings and artwork.
How to remove?
To remove extension from your browser, follow these steps:
– Find three vertical dots icon on upper right corner of screen – Go to “Settings”.
– In the menu that appears , choose “Extensions”.
– From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
– Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
– Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Easier way – right click on the The Hobbit icon in toolbar and click “Remove from Chrome…”
This extension is made by the fans, for the fans. We and the content are not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company and is unofficial. If you think that we broke your copyright, please contact us. While this extension is free, some part can contain ads.