1. Resuming broken downloads and error recovery: When the downloading process is interrupted (e.g. lost connections, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages), you don’t need to start from the beginning.
2. Pausing active jobs: To temporarily reduce network traffic when it is needed
3. Dynamic segmentation and speed acceleration: Splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously in an internal IndexedDB database, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed.
4. Enhanced audio/video files support: Has internal HTML spider module to detect media (video, audio) and image sources
5. Built-in M3U8 parser and Live Stream downloader (HLS) with AES-128 decryption support.
This download manager can be used to accelerate your downloading speed or to improve download stability on low-quality networks. The extension is integrated into your browser download manager as much as possible.