2020111x: FYI this extension is a bit buggy and likely needs work, but development paused for now. Let me know if anyone is interested in this extension being continued though!
This is a simple extension to add a “jump to timestamp” control to almost any web video. So far it works it works well on YouTube, BitChute, DLive, Vimeo and most other sites that feature single-video playback.
The control will show up in the upper left corner of the video. To use it simply hover over the control (or press “ALT+T”) to toggle and use the timestamp control! Pretty basic functionality for now – maybe will expand with custom settings, etc later.
—– NOTES —–
* Does not work on all video sites. It may show up on LIVE stream feeds but likely will be buggy if used there
* Disabled on some sites know to have tons of videos per page (i.e. Twitter)
* If I find an existing/better tool to do this kind of thing I’ll likely delete this extension
* If anyone has any issues or suggestions please send a msg on the Facebook page
* REMINDER: All Chrome extensions work on other browser like “Brave” and “Dissenter” and those track your activity far less than Google Chrome.