Add your favorite web pages and bookmarks to your Bookmark Desktop, which is like your Windows’ desktop.
New things in v1.0 are:
– Options page is created.
– Changing background image/color of the desktop is added.
– Changing icons’ text color is added.
– ‘Recently Closed Tabs’ and ‘Most Viewed Pages’ menu is added.
– Now you can decide opening in new tab or in current tab from options page.
– You can change the number of ‘most viewed pages’ and the number of ‘recently closed tabs’ shown in the menus.
– You can add some url’s to the ‘ignore list’ not to see them in most viewed pages menu.
– Synchronization between tabs is added. Now when you do something(add, remove, move, rename) in a Bookmark Desktop tab, it’s done automatically in other Bookmark Desktop tabs.