Break Timer is now deprecated in favour of the standalone desktop app, which is available at https://breaktimer.app.
Break Timer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. Taking breaks whilst working or studying is crucial in preventing RSI, eye-strain and tiredness.
Break Timer allows you to customize:
* How long your breaks are and how often you wish to have them
* Whether to be reminded with a simple notification or a fullscreen break window
* Working hours so you are only reminded when you want to be.
* Colour and text of break window and notifications
* Whether to play a gong sound at break start and end
* Whether to allow skipping, postponing and ending of breaks
Break Timer will also intelligently restart your break countdown (optionally) when it detects that you have not been using the computer for some amount of time.
BreakTimer is free and open source. The code is available at https://github.com/tom-james-watson/breaktimer and contributions and bug reports are very welcome.