Do you have any of these bad passwords habits?
– Use passwords like: password, 123456, abcdef, qwerty, name of a family member/friend, etc.
– Use always the same password?
Why is that bad?
– They are EXTREMELY easy to guess or crack.
– Password crackers try the most common passwords first.
– If one password is compromised, a hacker has access to all your services.
What should you do?
Use btPass: Secure password generator to create highly secure passwords that are virtually impossible to crack or guess. Just select the criteria for the password, and a strong password will be generated for you.
Then use your favourite password manager to store your new secure password.
– A longer password is a stronger password.
– Consider using a 12-character password or longer.
– Use a reputable password manager to store your passwords.
btPass uses a strong randomness algorithm and the passwords are generated locally, offline, without sending any information over the network.