!!!This is an unofficial Chocolatey Chrome Extension!!!
How to use this extension:
– Click on the top right Chocolatey Chrome Extension symbol in Chrome, type a name in the textbox and click “Add” to add a new list.
– Once created, the list will show up in the dropdown menu and also be synced with your Google account (if you are using one)
– Again click the right choco symbol and click “Choclatey Packages”
– Now start ticking some of your favourite apps
– Once your done, click the choco symbol and select “Download”
– This will download a ZIP-File containing two .cmd and .ps1 script-files
– Extract the ZIP and run the Install.cmd to start the installation process