This first Chrome Extension that will enable the Blog users to type in Blog using Voice to Text features. It is very easy to use and it will save time, effort, and energy. It has automatic punctuation and other useful features. It is free to use as well.
1. Ability to post on Blog even when the tab is not in focus.
2. Capital letters and full-stop is added to a sentence automatically.
3. Create H1, H2, ordered list, unordered list and more with ease.
4. Easy to authenticate using Gmail or Facebook account.
5. Very fast setup.
OFFICAL WEBSITE: https://cyanvoice.com/
To use the Blog VOICE TO TEXT feature, we will install the Chrome extension and Android App.
DOWLOAD LINKS https://cyanvoice.com/downloads
1. Add the chrome extension from the Google Web Store.
2. Install the Android app from the Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to the Blog editor page and open the Chrome Extension.
4. Go to Login page on the app and Login using the same account.
5. Come to the home page of the app and start using.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS https://cyanvoice.com/howtouse
1. Launch the application and go to the Login page.
2. Login to the app using the same account used in the Chrome Extension.
3. Tap on the text area and click the mic icon on the google keyboard and say.
4. Press the send button and you can see the text appear in the Word press text editor
Works great! Thank you very much!