Having trouble focusing because of distracting websites such as Facebook and Reddit? Now you can keep track of time spent and visits of each website, and determine which website to block and spend less time on.
– Stay informed of time spent and how often you visit these sites.
– Add and remove sites in your very own block list.
How to use
1) Navigate to your block list and browsing activity by clicking the extension icon.
2) Add sites to your block list by entering the site that you want to block.
3) To remove sites from your block list, simply click on the red X button next to each site.
4) When you visit a blocked site, you will be redirect to a page that contains “You have blocked”, the blocked site, and “Do not get distracted!”.