Evercontact is the highest-rated Contact Management App on Google Apps.
Grab contact details from ANYWHERE or let it happen AUTOMATICALLY within Gmail. On the web, highlight any contact info you see to save it directly to Google Contacts, Outlook, Salesforce or any other address book & CRM in one click, improving your daily productivity & contact data management.
Your contact data management is immediately boosted with Evercontact as you can:
– Grab full name, phone numbers, company, role, address, social media profiles (twitter/fb) and more.
– Speed up data entry time
– Increase data accuracy
– Improve customer management as you will never lose any contact again.
– Accelerate your sales pipeline
– Decrease your overhead
Two main ways to benefit from the service:
1) In Chrome, highlight any text (email signature / contact info / contact us page) and then click on the extension button to save this information directly to your address book (Google Contacts, Salesforce), or download it as a vCard for any other contact management application (Apple Address Book, Outlook, Thunderbird etc)
2) Or let it run in the background for you directly in Gmail, automatically updating any contacts that have email signatures.
Join more than 50,000 professionals, like Jim & Bill below, who love our service.
“Hands down this is the most useful extension I have ever come across. Mind you I have more than a few running, but the simplicity in which this allows for updates as we meet new contacts is just beautiful. Already used their Gmail service, and with this plugin, Evercontact did it again! Thank you!” -Jim Raine, Director of Technical Engagement at Bit9
“Awesome Chrome add-in. A must have for ANYONE in sales using GMail as a primary tool. Actually had the developer reach out to solicit input, answer questions. Amazing support. Cannot say enough good stuff. Not only did I sign up, signed up my boss as well!” -Bill Gross, General Manager, at Century 21 Masters
And here is what some of our high-profile users have to say…
• Andrew Sorkin (NY Times & CNBC Anchor): Evercontact analyzed 195,687 of my emails from last year and magically updated 2,310 contacts. Crazy.
• Eric Ries (Sillicon Valley enterperneur and author): Wow, Evercontact works like magic.
• Alex Griffiths (CEO at SocialCrunch): Most valuable app of the year for me!