Save Chrome history and bookmarks as JSON files.
Click on ‘Chrome History.json’ or ‘Chrome Bookmarks.json’ button to download JSON file with your browser history/bookmarks.
If you want to convert downloaded JSON file to CSV/XLS/XLSX format please use online converter http://www.JSON-XLS.com/json2xls.
This extension doesn’t export history or bookmarks into CSV or Microsoft Excel Binary File Format (.xls) file.
Any JSON file can be converted to CSV/XLS/XLSX format at http://json-xls.com/.
– Fixed downloading bookmarks (invalid ‘Added date’).
– Fixed download on second attempt.
– Fixed download if “Ask where to save each file before downloading” is Checked in Chrome’s Settings
– JSON files have been formatted!
– Extension requires ‘Manage your downloads’ permission (for Chrome v65.0.3325.181 or later)!
– Two new limits were added for history records: 100K and 500K!
– Allows to limit number of history records!
– CSV/TSV formats are available!
– human readable format for date/time stamp!