MadCourse helps UW-Madison students to check the course status on a popup page.
Simply search the course name in the search bar, and select the course you want to keep track of.
* Get alarmed when there is a change in section status (e.g., closed to waitlisted)
* Brief section status for each course in the list
* The number of people on the waitlist for waitlisted section
* The number of people currently enrolled for open section
* Detailed section information when you clicked on the section title
* Time, instructor, enrollment and waitlist status
* Quickly search an instructor on RateMyProfessor.com
* Quickly check the grade distributions and average GPAs on MadGrades.com
Very humble and delicate project, extremly helpful tool.
Thanks the developer for unlocking so much useful information about courses that school wouldn’t tell you.